Week 9 - 3.2 Pool Circuit
Pool Circuit - Find yourself a lane near the edge because you’ll be getting out of it frequently. The exercises take place at each end and the halfway mark of the pool. So essentially you have 3 stations of exercises. Your 20 min AMRAP starts with:
Lower yourself back into the water, do not dive. Any forward stroke, is permitted and as you're in the water, your comfort in water and swimming ability will dictate your AMRAP time.
Pool Length? Preferably 30m or more.
IF you are not at the standard where you are able to attempt or complete these, have a look at our Complete Strength & Conditioning Program, successfully completing this program will bring you to the level where you are able to set competitive times in workouts like these. You should already have a firm base before attempting this volume of training and our programs are developed to get you there.
For a run down on the exact structure of this program click here
1. Before conducting any physical activity we recommend seeing a medical practitioner or health specialist.
2. Do not attempt any activity if you are injured or suffering any medical condition without consulting a physician or health specialist.
3. Skilled Athlete and the Author accept no liability for any injury sustained while participating in activities mentioned in this WOD. By conducting the program you as the individual or group accept full liability.
4. We recommend using serviced and functional equipment to conduct all activities.
5. All advice is only given as a guide. Skilled Athlete accept no liability for damages sustained as a result.
We're picking one member each month for a free Strength & Conditioning Membership. You've got to be in it to win it.